A relaxing natural hot spring overlooking Mt.Fujiwe have opened a one-day hot spring that can be used by anyone as well as guests, so we have a natural hot spring, an alkaline simple hot spring that has beautiful skin and recovery from fatigue, while enjoying the superb view of Mt.Fuji. Refresh together and spend a relaxing time.
|Guest||6:00 ～ 24:00|
|One-day hot spring||10：00 ～ 15：00 Last reception 14：00|
Day trip hot spring price list
One day hot springs are available at the hotel reception.
|Weekdays||Adult（Junior high school students and above） 880 yen (tax included)||children（Elementary school students and below） 440 yen (tax included)|
|Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays||Adult（Junior high school students and above） 1,100 yen (tax included)||children（Elementary school students and below） 550 yen (tax included)|
※Free parking for up to 5 hours（100 yen every 30 minutes thereafter）
Open-air bathLocated on the 4th floor of Rembrandt Premium Fuji Gotemba, built on a hill at an altitude of 550m, the view is outstanding. In the daytime, you can see the magnificent view of Gotemba from the foothills of Mt. Fuji to the top, and at night.
Big bathThe public bath has been renovated and you can enjoy a more complete and relaxing time. It is a natural hot spring with simple alkaline water that has beautiful skin and recovery from fatigue, so you can refresh your body and mind.
Spring quality / effect
|Source name||Gotemba Otome Onsen Otome 2 Spring|
|component||Cation（Sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron） anion（Hydrogen carbonate, chloride, sulfuric acid） Other（Metasilicic acid, metaboric acid, aluminum, manganese, iron, copper, hydroxide, bromide）|
|Spring quality||Simple hot spring (hypotonic, weak alkaline, low hot spring)|
|efficacy||Neuralgia, muscle pain, joint pain, fifty shoulders, motor paralysis, stiff joints, bruises, sprains, chronic digestive diseases, chills, recovery from fatigue, Health promotion, gastrointestinal dysfunction, autonomic nervous instability, various symptoms caused by stress (sleep disorders, insomnia, depression), recovery after illness, etc.|
- Detox effect
- Fatigue recovery effect
- Improve skin trouble and constitution
- Insomnia relieving effect
Water bathThe water bath at Rembrandt Premium Fuji Gotemba uses underground water from Fuji pumped from 200m below the ground. Tighten open pores and blood vessels in the sauna and cool your body. Metabolic function can be further enhanced by entering the sauna alternately.
What is the underground water of Fuji?
The snow and rain that fell on Mt.Fuji melted into the groundwater as it passed through the lava strata of the basalt layer over hundreds of years, and it contains a large amount of mineral called Panadium. The amount is said to be several tens to more than 100 times that of mountains with different strata such as Yatsugatake and the Southern Alps. It is attracting attention as an important ingredient for maintaining health and beauty.
Underground water of Mt. Fuji (for drinking)
After the bathWe offer underground water of Mt. Fuji and vanadium natural water. Please use it after the bath. Including: Vanadium 100μg / L
Research has shown that it has an effect similar to insulin, which lowers and regulates blood sugar levels in the body, which is said to be effective in preventing diabetes. It also has the effect of discharging waste products (detox) from the body, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels, preventing hypertension, arteriosclerosis, and reducing uric acid and urea nitrogen in the blood. It is a mineral component that has been attracting attention in recent years. The formation where mineral water (natural water) containing abundant vanadium is sampled is a basalt layer, and the foot of Mt. Fuji is famous in Japan.
Relaxation room / Powder roomThe relaxation room is equipped with a massage machine that can be used free of charge, a seating chair for relaxing on a tatami floor, and a TV. You can also bring in soft drinks purchased in the hall.
Request for use
- ● The entrance of drunk people, gangsters and their related persons, and those with tattoos and tattoos (including seal paint) are strictly prohibited.
- ● Please do not take a bath because it is dangerous.
- ● Do not put a towel on the bathtub.
- ● Bathing while wearing a hat etc. is not permitted.
- ● If you have long hair, please bundle and take a bath.
- ● Please refrain from dyeing hair.
- ● The floor inside the bathtub is slippery, so be careful with your feet.
- ● Please leave valuables in the valuables locker at the reception.
- ● Please note that we are not responsible for accidents, injuries, loss or theft in the museum.
- ● Please refrain from using cameras and mobile phones to prevent voyeurism.
- ● After bathing, wipe your body with a towel and use the dressing room.
- ● Bathing is not permitted for diapers.
- ● We may refuse any action that may cause inconvenience to other customers, or if it is judged to give an unpleasant impression.
- ● Pets are not allowed.